- 24 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 24 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Welcome to Composer!
UPDATE! Version R3 2023 has been released! Find more information in the release notes.
Composer is a sophisticated real-time video editing software designed for tasks including video composition, color correction, chroma key, visual effects, and live streaming. Engineered for high-performance and continuous live video processing, it allows for unlimited access to video sources, visual effects, compositions/layers, and outputs, with limitations only set by the CPU, GPU, and memory capacity of the system.
This guide explains how to use Composer for live streaming and video compositing. It covers the desktop and runtime versions of the Composer, including how to optimize performance, monitor your system, and deploy Composer to various runtime environments.
Composer is part of the Vindral product family, including Vindral Live CDN. Composer integrates seamlessly with Vindral Live CDN to enable an end-to-end, ultra-low latency streaming solution powered by real-time video editing and dynamic video compositions.
Composer and Vindral Live CDN provide a scalable, high-performance live-streaming platform for iGaming (Live Dealer games), events, and more.
This guide will explore Composer’s full functionality, including:
- Real-time video compositing of unlimited video layers.
- Chroma key
- Color correction and Grading
- Visual effects (operators)
- Camera capture
- Template-based and customizable video composition
- Reliable performance for 24/7 live streaming
- Low latency output for interactive streaming
- Monitoring tools to optimize performance
- Deployment to cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
- Integration with Vindral Live CDN for live streaming to any device.
For more information on how to get started, see the chapter Getting Started.
For more information on the Vindral product family, visit https://www.vindral.com